2013年1月20日星期日

the fashion purple ghd straighteners dazzle beautiful collocation

I also learn that touch cheap ghd TV soft hair, his hair is black and smooth, on his body also has a fragrant taste is wrong, wrong, today is not fragrant flavor.What am I gonna do?What am I gonna do?Him why women perfume?No, maybe he went to PUB?So just touch perfume?But the existing relationship, after all he is heterosexual obsessive disorder, so there should be no other women abuse, ha ha, good, his greatest weakness, it is I to him the most assured.H0HO.

He is in my arms to sleep for a long time, for a long time.The time is at noon, but I still didn't ask him about his body perfume origin, had lunch he and I went to school, although GHD Flat Iron so tired, but still he is doing.Happy, I am happy oh.GHD in the face of so many questions from reporters, his face still existing a change, still very cold.The first, "the lady and I have nothing to do with you what relation.Second GHD, say me Baihu hall out of you have any evidence?If there is evidence to tell the police that.Third, I don't need you report to buy what!"

I rely on you, GHD Hair Straightener stubble really hard, in addition to his cold language, and the giant deterrent temperament, the reporter Lima quiet."Miss, you to explain."Said a male reporter pulled my arm, because I was in GHD's arms, theGhd toward the male reporter: "what is your newspaper?What is your name?"I can't see GHD's face because he was against me, but I could hear his voice, very dark.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论