2013年1月10日星期四

ghd flat iron green keep warm and scenery

I gently pull up cheap ghd's hand, one wrote, "I'm sorry, forgive me, I can't watch you die, you said?While there is life there is hope, I just want you alive, like when GHD first you as long as I live, detoxification, forget me, I will forget, your promise, I can not give, take the antidote offset, after a good living, family no longer stay to whistle on Champs Elysees to find Yun sister GHD, she will help me take care of you, when has not saved me, never seen me, forget me!"Finish I stood up quickly away, ignoring the worry-free holding sleeve, tear down GHD's hand.

No.From the moment I heard about a raucous shout, finally let me in from GHD Pink Orchid private time, at any time.I went to the master GHD and figured maple in front, "sorry, I want to stay here."Easily in a word, I say the unusually difficult.Two people the same meaning, I was GHD laughed, "now you know I am here, give you five years, if five years later you still remember me, come here with me, if you forget me, the best!"Ghd have two eyes complex at me, "we will take five years as about, come, retractor!"

Ignore GHD Purple's completely indifferent, I pull on their little finger finish everything moves quickly, "at least, we still alive, right?"Leave you with a big smile, I walked to the side mirror master, "please let me keep GHD, can?"Ghd gave me a glance, passed a little while, to the edge of the monks to the next color, take me out, the last time I looked back, "my sister!Remember that I send you a poem!"Saw dust and shadow of astonishment, my sister effort nods to me, "Fox master, maple, remember our agreement of ghd!"

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论